CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FIRST— 19/06/2014 0 471
Cambridge English: First, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE), is an upper-intermediate level qualification. It proves you can use everyday written and spoken English for work or study purposes.
Every year, thousands of people who want to use English to improve their work and study prospects take Cambridge English: First
First Certificate in English is an examination at an intermediate level, requiring competence in all the language skills, set at level B2 of the Council of Europe’s Common Framework for languages.
At B2 level typical users can be expected to:
- understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing
- keep up a conversation on a fairly wide range of topics, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
- produce clear, detailed writing, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view.
Format of the exam
- Reading (1 hour)
- Writing (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Use of English (45 minutes)
- Listening (40 minutes)
- Speaking (15 minutes)
Ordoño II, 27 2º Dcha.
24001 – León
987 25 11 91
630 80 03 79
Solicitar más información
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Leave a reply